Friday 30 September 2011

The big day.

So, it's four thirty in the morning and today's the day. Need to be up at this ungodly hour to leave at 5.

8 weeks of running and the preparation has gone as well as I could have hoped for. Reckon I've given myself a decent chance of pulling this off without hurting myself.

Weather has turned properly bad though. It's been a rubbish summer here in Wales so all my running up to the taper was in mild damp weather. Today however is going to be plus 25 degrees centigrade, the hottest October day in many years. Bugger.

Sorry about the lack of posts during the taper, not much interesting to say and loads and loads to do. I mistakenly though that running would be much more affordable endeavour than biking but that's not how it's working out so far.

So, wish me luck, I may need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment